Want to know more about Aruba?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and a designated Fast Lane Account Manager will get in touch with you.
The BYOD go-to guy
That's you as an Aruba Certified Solutions Professional - the industry's first technical certification for network engineers to address BYOD.
The multi-tier technical certification programs offered by Aruba distinguish individuals with engineering excellence in indoor and outdoor wireless LANs (WLANs), remote networking, mobility and network management.
Aruba certified engineers gain extensive engineering knowledge about solving real-world wireless deployment challenges and many quickly become the distinguished go-to resource for enterprise mobility projects. Rigorous associate-, professional-, and expert-level certification curriculum and exams ensure that network engineers gain the essential, comprehensive knowledge to accelerate their professional development.
- Aruba Certified Switching Associate (ACSA) validates that you have the fundamental skills to configure and manage modern, open standards-based networking solutions for small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) and campus networks.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) validates that you have the foundational knowledge of building Mobile First Network solutions. This certification verifies you know how to contribute to the design, implementation and management of modern networking solutions for the enterprise.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) validates that you are proficient at building Mobile First Network solutions. This certification verifies you know how to design, implement and manage modern networks in the enterprise.
- Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) validates your ability to design and deploy complex, enterprise-level networks using your comprehensive knowledge of the latest networking innovations in Mobility from Aruba.
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) validates that you have foundational knowledge of ClearPass Policy Manager and ClearPass guest. This certification verifies that you know how to configure ClearPass as an authentication server for both corporate users and guests as well as your foundational knowledge of device profiling and posture checks.
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional (ACCP) validates that you can design and integrate networks that use ClearPass products. This certification verifies your ability to configure ClearPass for policy and guest management, posture, profiling, onboarding.
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX) validates that candidates are able to design, configure and troubleshoot various ClearPass products commonly used in large scale customer deployments. This includes the ClearPass Policy manager, Guest, Profiling, Onboarding, Onguard, Posture, Clustering, Redundancy and external server integration.
- Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX) validates your ability to design complex, enterprise-level networks using the Aruba product line. This certification verifies your ability to design a Mobile first Networking solution that includes mobility, redundancy, security, RF planning, QoS, authentication, and integration with existing infrastructure.
- Aruba Certified Engagement and Analytics Professional (ACEAP) validates that you can design, develop and deploy Meridian based apps with Aruba Beacons for location aware apps.